The weather is starting to get really nice. We're seeing more people on the Cape and we're happy to see them. Lots of visitors when the weekend is nice because the fish are coming back!
The Stand Up Paddle Boards are expected any day now. Can't wait to try them out. Hope it will shave a few pounds and inches off the muffin top!
They are putting in more boulders at the stump hole to replace the little rocks that have been there. No big traffic delays though.
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- HEADS UP EVERYONE!!
- Records set!
- Cinco De Meow-o
- Fishing Report for Week 4/21/14
- April 14 Fishing Report
- Looking for a summer time employee!
- Turtle Release
- Rare Beaked Whale beaches Cape San Blas, FL
- Sea Turtles Released on Cape San Blas
- BP becoming Marathon
- New Items
- Scalloping Video
- Fishing Report for Week of 5/27/13
- Fishing Report for 3/22/12
- December Fishing Report
- It's Pompano Time
- Paddle Boards are Here!!
- Spring Break